Ha Long is not the wave that our people say


(Travel) - Ha Long Upon arrival, I knew that this place does not say the thought of waves by a loving blue.

To me, the ocean waves are always whispering. As to Ha Long, I know that this place does not say the thought of waves by a loving blue: ultramarine blue of the sea, blue mountains, the sky blue, green youthful vitality.

You will not be surprised to visit Halong Bay cruise on the luxury class Paradise Cruises.

In Ha Long I like a blue ribbon is infinite, standing on the sundeck watching the beauty of the Gulf of my passion in a world where the landscape. Fortunately, there was a certain part of the scene where stored by the camera lens and I want to share photos with her readers.
Ha Long is not the wave that our people say, Vietnam Travel, Tourism,
Ha Long is not the wave that our people say, Vietnam Travel, Tourism,
Ha Long is not the wave that our people say, Vietnam Travel, Tourism,
Ha Long is not the wave that our people say, Vietnam Travel, Tourism,
Ha Long is not the wave that our people say, Vietnam Travel, Tourism,
Ha Long is not the wave that our people say, Vietnam Travel, Tourism,

No comments :

Post a Comment