Nao before our beautiful Vietnam


Travel) - "After admire the beautiful images of rivers of Vietnam, I really like and want to share."

Tuyen Lam Lake dreamy, sun burns the sand hills, tranquil beach tomorrow morning, all was Du Can cause lightheadedness readers a sense of fun and unforgettable in my life.

After seeing the beautiful pictures of rivers of Vietnam, I really like and want to share the beauty that I have the opportunity to admire readers.

I love photography, love the beauty of the young river in Vietnam. So, I always record the best moments where I had arrived.

It's hard to describe my emotions at seeing scenes shot so dreamy. Now I just want to get the camera out and photographed to celebrate and to your friends, but now I have the opportunity to share my feelings with all readers and those who love photography, love beautiful Vietnamese Nam.

A romantic Tuyen Lam Lake, a skin scorching sun dunes, a quiet beach tomorrow morning, a cold, but filled Sapa spirit of ethnic brothers. This all makes me feel like lightheadedness an interesting and unforgettable in my life. And this is my work.
Nao beautiful heart before Vietnam, Vietnam Travel, Tourism,
Tuyen Lam lake - Dalat
Nao beautiful heart before Vietnam, Vietnam Travel, Tourism,
Dunes Phan Thiet
Nao beautiful heart before Vietnam, Vietnam Travel, Tourism,
Dawn at Long Hai
Nao beautiful heart before Vietnam, Vietnam Travel, Tourism,
Long Hai
Nao beautiful heart before Vietnam, Vietnam Travel, Tourism,
Suspension Bridge Sapa
Nao beautiful heart before Vietnam, Vietnam Travel, Tourism,
2 brothers in Sapa ethnic
Nao beautiful heart before Vietnam, Vietnam Travel, Tourism,
Sapa dawn
Nao beautiful heart before Vietnam, Vietnam Travel, Tourism,
Sunset at the foot of the Phu My Bridge

No comments :

Post a Comment